A former world snooker champion has denied sexually abusing two children, branding the allegations "disgusting".
Warning: This article contains details of child sexual abuse.
Graeme Dott, 49, is currently on trial accused of lewd, indecent and libidinous practices and behaviour towards two children.
He refutes the allegations, spanning between 1993 and 1996 involving a girl in the Glasgow region, and 2006 to 2010 involving a boy in South Lanarkshire.
Both charges state the alleged abuse occurred on "various occasions".
Dott testified in his own defence at the High Court in Glasgow on Thursday afternoon.
Advocate Depute Lindsey Dalziel put it to the accused: "You sexually abused vulnerable children for your own gratification, you deny that?"
Dott replied: "100%."
Jurors earlier heard testimony from the two complainers, who both claim they were inappropriately touched and molested while of primary school age.
The woman, now in her 40s, claimed Dott started to "caress" her buttocks over her clothing during an indoor piggyback ride.
Dott claimed he had "no recollection" of giving her a piggyback ride.
When it was put to him that he inappropriately touched her, he replied: "Absolutely no way."
He also branded the allegations "disgusting".
The woman claimed she was molested during a "guessing game" that reportedly took place more than once, and in which she would have to close her eyes and "guess" what Dott was doing.
She told jurors of one alleged incident where Dott reportedly removed her trousers, lifted her top and kissed her stomach. She also provided more details of the alleged sexual abuse.
Questioned by the prosecutor about the "guessing games", Dott replied: "Of course it didn't happen."
And when it was put to the accused by Ms Dalziel that he was "sexually attracted" to the girl while she was in primary school, he replied: "Disgusting."
Earlier on Thursday, the male complainant testified his first memory of the alleged abuse took place in a shower and reportedly happened multiple times.
The man, who is now in his late 20s, claimed Dott would touch him in "inappropriate places".
He told the court that Dott was world snooker champion at the time.
Dott turned professional in 1994 and went on to win the World Snooker Championship in 2006, defeating Peter Ebdon in the final at the Crucible in Sheffield.
The man said that because of his age at the time, he "did not know what was going on", and it was only later that he realised the interaction "wasn't right".
He described Dott's demeanour as "aggressive", adding: "Looking back, he knew what he wanted me to do."
The witness told the court: "He expected nothing but compliance."
The complainer told jurors that Dott was "very, very cautious" about getting wet and would often strip down, claiming: "He would be wearing nothing from the waist up."
The man told jurors he "screamed out" in pain during one alleged incident in the shower, testifying: "That scared him off a little bit."
He added: "I could tell by his body language he got a fright when I screamed out."
The man claimed Dott also made sexual advances towards him in a car.
When asked by the prosecutor where he was allegedly kissed, the witness replied: "On my head, on my face, on my lips."
Read more from the trial:
Snooker champion sex abuse trial begins
Woman denies saying 'I'm going to be rich'
During the time of the alleged abuse, Dott reportedly gifted the boy treats, including a £50 note.
The complainer claimed Dott gave him snacks as a "reward strategy", and as a result now has an aversion to Thai chilli crisps, Irn-Bru and Dove soap.
The man also claimed the smell of Dove now gives him "PTSD flashbacks".
The court heard that when the boy tried to spend the alleged £50 note, the shopkeeper alerted his parents, which led to them accusing him of stealing it.
Dott's lawyer Euan Dow asked the complainer why he had not told his parents about the abuse.
"I don't remember why I lied," the man replied.
Dott refuted the man's allegations and claimed he had never been alone in his company in his "entire life".
When questioned about the alleged shower incidents, the accused replied: "No, it didn't happen."
And when quizzed about the alleged gift of a £50 note, Dott said there was no truth to it, adding: "I wouldn't give [the complainer] 50p."
Responding to the allegations he is facing, Dott stated: "I've never acted inappropriately towards anybody."
The trial, before Lord Harrower, continues.
(c) Sky News 2026: Ex-world snooker champion Graeme Dott denies sexually abusing children, branding allegations 'disgusting'
Man charged with failing to disclose information over Manchester synagogue terror attack
Travelodge boss Jo Boydell quits amid guest sex assault row
British banking giants deliver tax rise warning to new chancellor
Thug pictured sticking his tongue out jailed for brutal strangle attack
School describes 'sweet girl' who died alongside parents in sea off Sussex coast
UK cinemas consider ban on Meta glasses
Conman who told victims he had cancer and served in special forces jailed
Gap between girls and boys in GCSEs at smallest level since 1989
