COVID-19 Info Hub
Latest information and support page for community services in Rochdale and Bury during the COVID-19 outbreak.
If your organisation is supporting the community and you would like to promote vital messages, please contact our team via email: email@example.com and we can promote the work you and your team of volunteers are doing online and via radio interviews.
Stay alert to stop coronavirus spreading
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
- if you use public transport, you need to wear a face-covering
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
- BREAKING NEWS: England to enter second national lockdown until December
- REACTION: PM Boris Johnson announces second national lockdown for England as infection rates rise.
- LIVE: GM Mayor hosts press conference on COVID-19 & the Greater Manchester Spatial Framework
- Roch Valley Radio Launch The Care and Craft Appeal
- Anti-Bullying Week 11-15 November: Do you know how to keep your children safe online?