COVID-19 Info Hub
Latest information and support page for community services in Rochdale and Bury during the COVID-19 outbreak.
If your organisation is supporting the community and you would like to promote vital messages, please contact our team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can promote the work you and your team of volunteers are doing online and via radio interviews.
Stay alert to stop coronavirus spreading
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
- if you use public transport, you need to wear a face-covering
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
- BREAKING: Storm Christoph expected to hit Greater Manchester tonight as police declare major incident
- Vaccinations top 11,000 in Bury as fourth Covid vax centre opens
- Deal being negotiated to save Bury Football Club, says Nottinghamshire businessman
- Bury Council cuts greenhouse gas emissions by 47%
- FAST Testing available across Rochdale for frontline workers with no symptoms