COVID-19 Info Hub
Latest information and support page for community services in Rochdale and Bury during the COVID-19 outbreak.
If your organisation is supporting the community and you would like to promote vital messages, please contact our team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can promote the work you and your team of volunteers are doing online and via radio interviews.
Stay at home to stop coronavirus spreading
Everyone must stay at home to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
You should only leave the house for 1 of 4 reasons:
- shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible
- one form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your household
- any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person
- travelling to and from work, but only where this absolutely cannot be done from home
- Rochdale Freemasons and The Summit Inn helping feed the needy
- Government give shielding Brits the green light to go outside for the first time in weeks
- LARGE POLICE PRESENCE GROSVENOR STREET, RADCLIFFE
- Rochdale Council will stand by residents left behind by coronavirus struggle
- Councillor Elise Wilson leads pledge to make Manchester carbon neutral post-pandemic