COVID-19 Info Hub
Latest information and support page for community services in Rochdale and Bury during the COVID-19 outbreak.
If your organisation is supporting the community and you would like to promote vital messages, please contact our team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can promote the work you and your team of volunteers are doing online and via radio interviews.
Stay alert to stop coronavirus spreading
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
- if you use public transport, you need to wear a face-covering
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
- Firefighters refresh CPR skills and public urged to do same following footballer’s cardiac arrest
- Final Euros games at Wembley to host larger crowds in extension of Events Research Programme
- Vaccination programme accelerated as Step 4 is paused
- Rochdale MP knighted in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- Jason Manford donates plasma for lifesaving medicines on World Blood Donor Day